BOOK ME

I can't help it.

No matter how hard I try not too, I can't go ANYWHERE without checking out books.

Doesn't matter if it's the grocery store, a gas/food mart, a hospital or... YOUR HOUSE. If there are books present, I am going to check them out.

It has gotten to the point where I ask for books for gifts. Hey- at least that way I know I'll get something I'll love.

In addition to my romance addiction, I also really enjoy non-fiction. My collection of NF has grown so large that it really is time for me to invest in another bookcase. Problem is- I really have no more room. There are bookcases or shelves filled with books in almost every room of the house. I probably buy at least one NF book a month in addition to my LARGE  amount of paperback purchases.

I buy way more than I read. I know I hoard my books, but I can't help it. I'm addicted. Plus there is something magical and almost arousing about the feel and smell of a new book.

In fact, like that old saying goes- I would probably buy my books first and if there is money left- food.

Book me. Book you. Book everyone. 

Comments

  1. My brother-in-law says I'm a book hoarder. And I say "your point is?" lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment