I Heart Sourcebooks


I have to give a HUGE thanks to Sourcebooks.

I've been lucky enough though my years as a bookseller and leader of a reading group to get (romance books) ARCs (advanced reading copies) from them.

Thanks to Sourcebooks, I have been able to discover so many talented authors that are now on my auto-buy list.

Some of my personal favorite authors are: (in no particular order)

Julie Ann Walker: writes sexy romantic thrillers with humor and heart (and YUMMY heroes)

Brooklyn Ann: writes paranormal regency with a fresh twist and humor and heart

Macy Beckett: writes contemporary romance that are best described as feel good books  

Tawna Fenske: writes contemporary romance with and humor and heart (I just wish she would write faster! LOL)

My friends and members of the readers group have also been able to discover some new favorites and re-discover other authors thanks to Sourcebooks.

So if you are looking for great books for the value of your dollar, you can count on Sourcebooks.





Comments