He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not

He Kills Me He Kills Me Not -- Lena Diaz

My book club was lucky enough to have chosen this book to read for our March pick. Although the meeting isn't for another week or so, I'm putting up my review now.

Ms. Diaz is now on my auto-buy list. In fact, I went and ordered more books by this very talented author. This book will appeal to fans of  Julie Garwood's romantic suspense novels. In fact, she's just as good.

This fast paced engaging read has a bit of humor mixed in with the heat and suspense. Although I found the book predictable, it did not take away from my enjoyment of it.

He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not tells the story of Amanda, a survivor of a creepy serial killer who taunts his victims with a rose and the title of this book. Amanda and Logan (the current police chief) meet when he seeks her help after discovering that after a number of years it appears the killer has struck again.

Both Amanda and Logan are damaged and dealing with some major pain from their past. They make a believable couple and their chemistry feels authentic.

Take a chance on this exciting book and happy reading.



Comments