BOOK CLUB THURSDAY: IT'S A PARANORMAL WORLD


WELCOME BACK READERS!

Thanks for stopping by. Since it's October - we're still talking PARANORMAL.

The paranormal world really is just that - a world. Think of a shifter or creature and you can bet there's a book about it (most with a romantic theme)

LIKE.......



DRAGONS





BEARS



GARGOYLES






ZOMBIES




TIGERS














LIONS
















DINOSAURS
















I enjoy the paranormal world enough that I'm game for pretty much about everything in the paranormal world. I am a bit bored of vampires and werewolves but only because that's what kicked off quite a bit of the books that are out that in the paranormal genre. I chose the above books, not because I've specifically read all of them ( I have read some, but I have read ALL of the authors).

I'd love to hear about any unusual paranormal books you have read with out of the ordinary creatures whether they have a romance or not. 

And don't forget to check out what my BFF's has to say: 

Ann@Romancing the Readers

Karen@The Many Faces of Romance

JOIN US NEXT  BCT - 30OCT14FOR A PARANORMAL REVIEW!





Comments

Post a Comment