BOOK CLUB THURSDAY~AUTHORS WE MISS






WELCOME READERS~










This week we are back to a theme week. I know we've touched on this theme before but it's been a long time. 

We are discussing authors we miss. That leaves some wiggle room as what to say. At least that's my take on it. LOL 

I'm have to say that even though there are authors I really and truly miss due to death(very sad of course), or they've stopped writing, or maybe even changed what or how they write,,,, there are always new or other authors to take their place. 

I know. Yeah. Perhaps that sounds a bit mean. I don't fault or begrudge an author that wants to try new things... UNLESS of course they stop and leave a series hanging out there in the wind. Talk about reader frustration. However, I know this can happen because publishers would drop them(the author or series itself), and if the author didn't hold the rights... yeah.. well goodbye future series books.  But now with self-publishing...the possibilities can be endless. 

Honestly I'm at a bit of a loss. I know that sounds like a cop out but it's true. In the past I've mentioned two authors I miss, and I still do to this date: Michele Jaffe and Katherine Sutcliffe. I really wish I could think of something else to add but again... yeah...still at a loss. 

As always, I'd love to hear what you think.



HAPPY READING~




UP NEXT~


11JUNE~ READING CHALLENGE



VISIT THE BCT TEAM~


ANN@ROMANCING THE READERS


KARE@THE MANY FACES OF ROMANCE



Comments