welcome readers



Remember When 


WELCOME BOOK LOVERS


Thanks for stopping by. My name is Cyndi and each week, myself and my two best book friends forever Ann and Karen jointly blog together on Book Club Thursday (BCT). To learn all about BCT please click here

If you're a regular reader, you are going to see some fresh changes to each of our BCT blogs for 2017. We are very excited and hope you will participate in our events. 





This week we have: 



This means that each of us can blog about a specific book theme/topic from the past…for example: Remember When Fabio was on all the romance covers (okay so he wasn’t on all of them…)


This is a simple theme week...sometimes...ha ha...as you see I'm having a tough time...maybe some time will help???

And now of course it's just a few short hours til this post is suppose to go live.

I apologize for the  re-hash / total phone it in moment but...

Remember When just a few weeks ago we did this: 



Yes? That's great ! :) 

No? Well, here ya go: Get to Know Us 

Again, yeah I'm bad this week but as Bender says, "I'm back baby!"


Okay, not this week but ... I'm thinking that's my optimism for next week! LOL


















June 8th : Clearing Off the Book Shelves 




Comments