book club thursday : remember when











WELCOME BOOK LOVERS




My name is Cyndi and welcome to Book Club Thursday (BCT). Each Thursday me and my two best friends Ann and Karen blog about book related themes/topics/subjects. You can learn more about BCT by clicking here or visiting the links at the bottom of the page. 

If you're a regular reader, you are going to see some fresh changes to each of our BCT blogs for 2017. We are very excited and hope you will participate in our events. 

This week we have: 


This a week that we can each blog about anything book related from the past.

We have all bemoaned the fact that we both love and hate these weeks.  

I sound like a broken record- I know! LOL

I'm yet again phoning it in here this month as I'm writing this at zero hour/nine AM (bonus points if you know the song!) 

Today, I'm "remembering"  our first "Remember When" posts:







I personally enjoyed looking back at what we each remembered for our first post of 2017. 

On a side note, I'm super excited for our changes for 2018... HA- you'll have to wait to hear about those!

Thanks for reading and as always I'd love to hear from you.














OCT 12th:Clearing Off the Book Shelves



Comments