saturday scoop - the flight attendant - chris bohjalian
















Welcome Book Lovers


That sounds so much better than book haters doesn't it!  LOL 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my "scoop" (I'm all about the short sweet spoiler free style of reviewing) about a book I've read. 



I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments, if you have any, about this novel. I'd also love to hear about your favorite novel by this author (if there is/you have one). 









I'm not including a blurb - I actually think it's better if you DON'T know exactly what the book is about before you read it. 

That doesn't mean you can't read about it on one of the buys links, but seriously - go in cold. 

Okay here you go...

It's actually out this Tuesday!













I've never read a book by Mr Bohjalian before and if any of his other novels read like The Flight Attendant, it looks like I need to seek some out.

First, leave yourself time once you start this novel. It's that good. 

The plotting is sublime.

Cassie, is a compelling character. She is, for lack of a better way of putting it, basically horrible, yet totally human/real.  And I rooted for her. 

The set up of the novel is also part of the strength - jumping about between some of the key players and interspersed with what I'll call "memos" (less I ruin anything). I will say I wished for a few more  "memos"  to tidy up what I still consider my open ended questions. I was still happy with the resolution of this novel.  

Mr Bohjalian also managed a rare feat - he surprised me! Trust me, it doesn't happen often. 






Amazon | B &N Kobo





Comments