book club thursday -getting to know us spotlight on - career day










Welcome Readers

My name is Cyn and each week we (me and my BFF Ann from  Romancing the Readers) blog all about books and book related topics on something we call Book Club Thursday(BCT).  Learn more about me and BCT here

Our feature today is:




 

 CAREER DAY



We are talking today about careers that the characters in our novels have. 

Do we have any preferences for them, whether they are the hero/heroine or secondary (yeah, let's face- sometimes they steal the show LOL)  

To be honest I don't have any favorites. But I will say that sometimes certain careers/professions etc catch on and the market then becomes flooded which can (but not always) bore me to tears/take a pass on a book. This tends to happen more with the (contemporary) romance  novels than other genres. 

I will say that what I LOVE is when an author includes extras if it relates to a character.  

Like recipes from chef/cook/baker characters or music play lists or... you get the idea.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the topic so drop me a line or two below. 
              
Want to read about my BFF's thoughts on the subject?







  
 
  May 10th: ICYMI
 

Comments