saturday scoop -the other woman - sandie jones







Welcome Book Lovers

That sounds so much better than book haters doesn't it!  LOL 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my "scoop" (I'm all about the short sweet spoiler free style of reviewing) about a book I've read. 


I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments, if you have any, about this novel. I'd also love to hear about your favorite novel by this author (if there is/you have one). 

This week I'm talking all about a book that's not out until August 21st. 

I was lucky enough to have won an ARC of it and it's worth reading. 




HE LOVES YOU: Adam adores Emily. Emily thinks Adam’s perfect, the man she thought she’d never meet.

BUT SHE LOVES YOU NOT: Lurking in the shadows is a rival, a woman who shares a deep bond with the man she loves.

AND SHE'LL STOP AT NOTHING: Emily chose Adam, but she didn’t choose his mother Pammie. There’s nothing a mother wouldn’t do for her son, and now Emily is about to find out just how far Pammie will go to get what she wants: Emily gone forever.







I knew I wanted to read this book the moment I saw the cover. 

It's striking and along with the title and cover copy I was hooked. 

So I was so excited when I entered the contest for an ARC and actually won. 

One of the things, in addition to my review that I was asked to do was promote the book using #bewareofpammie 

Oh, what fun!  And I can't wait for you to meet  Pammie for so many reasons!

Once you start The Other Woman, leave time to finish. 

It's oh so good.

I just named it as a Friday Favorite- because for me it was like a Lifetime movie of the week on paper. High praise - not a bad thing! 

Although I figured out part of the twisty plot line, I didn't see the other part coming.

I can't wait for another book by Ms Jones!












PRE- ORDER NOW 


Comments