friday favorites








Welcome Book Lovers

If you've followed before, you will notice that myself and my BFF  Romancing the Readers have a new feature. 

(Un)forgettable Friday is now Friday Favorites. 

So in other words, each Friday, I'll spotlight a favorite book. 

I'd love to hear about a favorite of yours so drop me a line below!

My choice today:




Trissy Jane Beers knows when she is being bribed. That's exactly how she feels when her father moves out of their house and he gives her a typewriter so she can put down on paper the things she's always making the mistake of saying out loud. 

Trissy feels good about pouring out her problems on the typewriter. And she has plenty of problems, what with her parents' upcoming divorce, the fight with her best friend Steffi, her father's new girlfriend and her mother's boyfriend. 

Lately all Trissy seems to be good for is finding trouble and quarreling with everybody. Are things ever going to be right again? 






Copies are hard to find- they are mostly used and can run on the insanely high side for a decent one. 

This was a go to title for me when I was in grade school and needed to pick a book from the school library. It was one of my favorites for so many reasons.   

I was lucky enough to find a used copy (and it's USED) as an adult. 

There's a special place in my heart for Trissy and speaking of her, now I need to go and re-read it! 


Comments