book club thursday - holiday book review












Welcome Readers

My name is Cyn and each week we (me and my BFF Ann from  Romancing the Readers) blog all about books and book related topics on something we call Book Club Thursday(BCT).  Learn more about me and BCT here


Our feature today is:


well...kind of...in the sense we both have reviewed any Holiday book...LOL





Second Chance Yuletide  

Owning her own plane is all charter pilot Zoey Hathaway's ever dreamed of. So when she inherits a struggling reindeer farm, with three dozen unruly reindeer and one dangerously attractive ranch hand, Zoey's well-crafted plans seem to fly out the window. Now she must put her trust in Alec Wynn, and hope that the troubled cowboy's past won't interfere with her plans to save the farm. Zoey knows that if she wants to succeed, she can't do everything on her own. But as she accepts Alec's help, she'll soon realize it's not just her farm that's at stake—but her heart.



Ms Wilson is one of my favorites, which I do admit I have gotten behind in especially with this series.  I also featured this title as a someday...sunday book back in October.

She writes an inspiring romance (in this line) but never preaches. 

In this offering(the 3rd in the series) which is soon to be a movie andI actually can't wait (see below) , Zoey is dealing with some major stuff. It's the darker so to speak and heavier of the 3 in the series (there are more, and now I really need to read those). It's also totally sweet and romantic with some laugh out loud moments. 

It's also completely magical - oh yes, just you wait!

Although I thought a few plot points were handled with too light of a touch/explanation this was a lovely read. 


Now a Hallmark Channel Original Movie - Northern Lights of Christmas - It's on Saturday December 15th!








to see what she read and reviewed:



December 6th

Getting to Know Us

I want that 2019


Comments