book club thursday - true confessions













Welcome Readers

My name is Cyn and each week we (me and my BFF Ann from  Romancing the Readers) blog all about books and book related topics on something we call Book Club Thursday(BCT).  Learn more about me and BCT here


Our feature today is:



Our theme today is suppose to be a confession of some sort.

And I confess, that this is horrible. 

LOL

I got NOTHING. 

Anything I might think to say would only be recycled dreck.  

I guess my confession, which isn't really a surprise if you've read my blog before or followed me on Facebook, is that my reading has slowed way way way down.  

I've gone from reading between 3-4 books a week (and that's on a damn good one) to being luck if I can read one. 

It's not that I don't enjoy reading- I do- it's just like most people, how much free time I have has changed. And although I prioritize that with reading, sometimes it just doesn't happen as much as I'd like. 

I need a staycation so I can do nothing but read for a week!  LOL 

I'd love for you to confess how many books a week you read so drop me a line below. 




to see her "confession"




November 22 

Reading Challenge




Comments