someday...sunday










carpe librum 


Seize the book - sounds magical ! 







Someday, maybe I'll read the book I'm featuring and maybe my BFF Romancing the Readers will read hers!  LOL

I'd love to hear about that book that you keep meaning to read or your spoiler free thoughts about my choice. 

I've featured this book on a long ago Friday - it's one of Romancing the Readers favorite books by this author and I keep meaning to read it!  

someday...








Desdemona Wainwright thinks Sam Stark looks much too calm for a man who has just been left at the altar. But she was hired to cater his wedding, not to save it. She marches into Stark's den to demand the much-needed payment for the canceled reception -- and discovers opposites do attract! 
Head of a multimillion-dollar company, Sam decides Desdemona would make the perfect no-strings-attached, stand-in wife, little dreaming how she will drive him crazy with desire. 
But when someone breaks into Sam's secret computer files, sinister intrigue swirls around this unlikely pair. Now they must discover the real appeal of unstoppable passion and unbreakable faith...in TRUST ME, the wonderful new love story from Jayne Ann Krentz!

(side bar - it's not new, it was published circa 1995?) 






Comments