book club thursday










carpe librum 



Thanks for stopping by for BCT (Book Club Thursday). My name is Cyn and each week myself and by BFF Ann@ Romancing the Readers   
blog about book related themes. 

This year BCT has some changes and new events!

Today is 

trivia thursday 


Think you know books? 

I'll test that...don't worry- it's all in good fun and I'll have "the reveal" at the bottom of my blog. 

And don't forget to head on over to Romancing the Readers to play along with her trivia question. 



What author has books with the following the titles:

Surprise Me

Can You Keep a Secret?

My Not so Perfect Life

& the upcoming (which I can't for):

I Owe You One


Is it: 


Beth Kendrick

Sophie Kinsella

Jill Mansell 




Now play along and 




January 10

golden oldie 















































Sophie Kinsella

Did you guess correctly? 

Comments