happy release day










carpe librum


Welcome, book lovers. How could you not want to seize the book!  LOL

My feature today will typically feature books on my radar: 


a) That maybe I'll buy/maybe I won't


b) Most books are released on Tuesday, so most of my picks are released the same day I'm posting this blog (if not - I'll let you know). 


c) Books deserve a Happy Book Day!

 Today 

January 8th




Ms Kendrick is one of my favorite women's fiction writers and she returns to Black Dog Bay in this novel. Plus I am a SUCKER for books with dogs.


indiebound






This book is about a group of teens that go camping in 1983, only one disappears...30 years later her body is found...this kicks off a new series and sounds so good (I'm LOVING mystery/thrillers right now)


indiebound




If I remember correctly, this will be the last book in the series - which centers around survivors from a cult. 

indiebound




I was lucky to have won a copy of this months ago (my review posts Jan 12). If you love Gothic/atmospheric novels in the tone/style of VC Andrews (the original one) I think you'll dig this. 

indiebound


Comments