friday favorites








carpe librum 

seize the book 


Welcome book lovers. Each Friday myself and my BFF Ann from Romancing the Readers
will be briefly featuring various book related topics.

We also blog together on Book Club Thursdays (aka BCT) and on Sundays (sunday spotlight).

Today we are each featuring a book that is a favorite for one reason or another. 

Take a look at my pick:

So this was one of my favorite books as a kid and it's still pretty freaking funny if you ask me. 


Have a new monster as a pet? 

Worried about how to groom him,what(or whom) to feed him,how to keep him healthy,happy, and howling? Here's all you need to know-including how to catch your very own Frankenstein, Vampire, Mummy, Werewolf. 





New and used copies are available for various price points on Amazon




Comments