Buy Yourself Big Girl Panties!



Go ahead. Do it. You won't be sorry. Just buy yourself Big Girl Panties.


Big Girl Panties: A NovelI was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book.

Stephanie Evanovich is now on my auto-buy list. In my humble opinion, she reminds me a bit of Jennifer Crusie in style.

I'd like to say that although there is a strong romance in this book, I would not classify it as romance novel. I'm not suggesting in any way that you pass on this book (you'd be missing out if you did), but as a hardcore romance reader, you may just need to look at it with a bit of a different eye.

This a touching, humorous novel with a bit of everything. Although I had a few small issues, they in no way took away from my enjoyment of the novel.

It was refreshing to have a totally normal woman in Holly. She's not super thin or crazy sexy or any of those verbose adjectives which tend to annoy me sometimes. As she changes and grows in the novel, her inner beauty radiates outward, thereby actually making her more desirable.

Logan is a bit of prick,although a sexy a one. I loved reading about how Logan changes and that the fact that he sees how truly beautiful both inside and out that Holly really is.

I could go and on but I would much rather you read this charming book for yourself!

Comments