DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN............


 I know I've blogged about this before.... but I hate when I'm in a reading SLUMP. And as you can tell, I'm not always on the ball about blogging either. But if you took the time to read my words...Thanks!

As someone who firmly believes she was born with a book in her hands and really doesn't go anywhere without a book stuck in her purse... not being able to read..... HURTS.

It's not that I'm not interested. I am. It's just life sometimes gets in the way. In a few days, I'll be at that most magical of places... Romantic Times Convention.

It's a feast for booklovers. It's an action packed five days (average) full of books, friends, authors, and other industry people. It's well worth the loss of sleep and the expense.

And I know it's just what I need.  

  




Comments