REVIEW: BALUSTRADE BY MARK HENRY







BUY LINKS:

AMAZON

BARNES AND NOBLE

KOBO


AUTHOR LINKS:

WEBSITE/BLOG

TWITTER

FACEBOOK



MY REVIEW: 


Be warned reader.... this book is EXPLICIT.  It didn't bother me, but don't say I didn't warn you. This is perfect supernatural smut. If you read and loved those HOT BLOOD Series of sex/horror anthologies from the 80's/90's then Balustrade is for you. It's perfectly atmospheric, the pacing brilliant. For me the book, in all it's delicious depravity, made me think of some 70's/80's horror movies like,The Wicker Man, The Brood(uncut version) and even The Shining (if you've seem em, I hope you get where I'm going with this). Balustrade is like a XXX-Rated Twilight Zone episode. And like TZ's opening monologue, you will transported by Balustrade.

Comments

Post a Comment