REVIEW: NECESSARY FORCE BY D.D. AYRES

ABOUT THE BOOK: 


It was supposed to be a sexy calendar shoot to raise money for K-9 service dogs. Photographer Georgie Flynn never expected to break all her personal rules and jump into bed with one of the hunky men posing. And after their steamy night together, she certainly never expected to see him again…despite their powerful connection.

When she's targeted by a stalker and possible bomber, Georgie finds that her gorgeous one-night stand is the only one who can help.


Brad Lawson, an FBI operative, and his K-9 bomb sniffing partner are assigned to protect the pretty photographer--and this time, he’s determined to keep things professional. He just didn't count on their explosive connection rekindling. But with a deadly threat on the horizon, will he be able to keep his body’s demands in check and complete his mission?



NOW AVAILABLE AS AN E-BOOK!


KICK OFF NOVELLA TO THE K-9 RESCUE SERIES



AUTHOR LINKS:

WEBSITE


FACEBOOK


TWITTER



MY REVIEW: 



Go ahead and take a bite out of this smart, well- written, fast paced witty novella! I really like the characters (two and four legged) and the light humor and chemistry is spot on. As a law enforcement professional myself, it was refreshing to see that Ms. Ayres has written many things accurately and factually (I don't often see that 100% and since- in my two cents opinion- almost all the stuff is easy to fact check or research, I get really annoyed when it's wrong in a novel- but I have digressed and rambled on).


Although the villain was predictable and I had hoped that part of book had been developed more, this was still a great read to kick off this series.

I LOVE and I'm totally excited about this series which centers around the concept of K-9's/their handlers and the love interests.

A HUGE thanks to the publisher(St. Martin's) via NetGalley for allowing me to read this book AND... allowing me access to the next book(see below) in the series which I'll be reviewing/blogging about soon. 


Irresistible Force is due out:

26August14 



Comments

  1. I have this one on my list and maybe sometime in September I will get to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't put it down! If this is the start of a series I can't wait for the rest of the books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment