BOOK CLUB THURSDAYS~READING CHALLENGE

WELCOME~


Thanks for stopping by. 


Sorry I missed last Thursday for the Anti-Hero theme. I've read books where the hero/protagonist(or even a secondary character) isn't really such a great guy but you still care and root for them anyways. 


But now- on to this week's adventure....


Another Reading Challenge~














A PLACE THAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT












CAN YOU GUESS?






















ABOUT THE BOOK~

Melting His Heart

Never stay in one place too long. 
These are the words Brock Parker lives by. Roaming the world to save avalanche victims keeps the search-and-rescue patrolman from getting too close to anyone. The resort ski town of Aurora is no different. Until Brock meets Anya Petrova. The Alaska native needs someone to train her dog. Who better than the man who works wonders with his canine rescue team? Haunted by a family tragedy, Brock doesn't think he's anyone's hero. But Anya refuses to believe that. And when she shows her true mettle in the face of breathtaking danger, Brock realizes what he'll risk for the woman whose love has healed his heart.



LINKS~

Excerpt

Author Website

Facebook


MY TWO CENTS~

I love Ms. Wilson's books. I'm a tad behind in this series she's written for Love Inspired(all set in Alaska). These books are sweet and magical. She handles love, loss, and faith with a gentle touch; she engages you fully making you care about the people, animals and community(Alaska).

I love books with dogs. It's a bit bittersweet for me as I type up this review having just suddenly losing my own four legged fur baby.

Ms. Wilson is on my auto-buy list. This book is the second one she's written for Love Inspired and is linked to the first one. I highly recommend you check Ms. Wilson's books out. 


CHECK IN WITH  MY FRIENDS ~

Ann@Romancing the Readers

Kare@The Many Faces of Romance


UP NEXT~

19MAR15~Reading Challenge Giveaway

Comments

  1. Stories set in Alaska are so popular. What a beautiful picture. It sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a good place to visit! I haven't read the author but the story sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment