BCT~FREE DAY~REVIEW






WELCOME READERS~


This week for BCT, we are each doing our own thing.

I've decided to do a short review. 













I decided to review this book, because the author contacted me, and provided me with a copy after I agreed to do the review for him.

I don't have kids, and I haven't read a children's book in forever. 


ABOUT THE BOOK~



This is the sweet and funny tale of a young girl named Candy and her Cankersaurus Rex! Candy receives a dinosaur as a gift and is determined to train him to be a good pet. This playful homage to Syd Hoff will make all dinosaur-crazy boys and girls happy!


As a bedtime story Picture Book it's ideal for children ages 2-7.












MY TWO CENTS~

This super cute and charming book left me with a huge smile on my face.

As I mentioned above, I don't have kids and I haven't read a kid's book in forever. However, I think I can still fairly judge a book written for kids. Plus I did work in new/used book store for many years.
It was there that discovered one of my very favorite kid's books, The Paper Bag Princess by 
Robert Munsch and Candy and the Cankersaur is every bit as good (GIRL POWER in both!)

I think kid's books, just like movies meant for kids, need to entertain the adult too.  Candy and the Cankersaur does that and then some.

It's educational and teaches a lesson, all with a touch of humor and a happy ending. Things that I think a kid's book should do. 

I'm now a huge fan of Mr. Sandberg and I think you will be too. 


AUTHOR LINKS~



WEBSITE


FACEBOOK


TWITTER


GOODREADS



BUY ME AT~


ITUNES

KOBO

AMAZON

BARNES AND NOBLE



VISIT THE BCT TEAM~


Ann@Romancing the Readers


Karen@The Many Faces of Romance


UP NEXT~

JULY~

30th~ Historical Romance Review



Comments