BOOK CLUB THURSDAY-CATCHING UP ON: SANDRA HILL



WELCOME BOOK LOVERS


Thanks for stopping by our Book Club Thursday (BCT).

Each Thursday, here on BCT (don't forget to check in on my two best friends by following the links below) we take the time to Blog about certain topics/themes. Learn all about us and BCT by visiting the tab at the top of this blog.

Today is our Catching Up On author- Sandra Hill. It's an author each of us are behind on somehow. We might be the same, or maybe not...

Sadly, I had to bow out this week. A shame because I really LOVE this author. 

And if I had (insert reason here... LOL) I would have been able to participate. I've had a job change that has really cut into my reading time(need money to buy my books! LOL)but I hope to be back to reviewing here for BCT soon. Thanks, and happy reading.  







Sadly, I may be bowing out a time or two in the future on some of the BCT posts. I've had some job changes and my reading time has been cut into, but please don't forget to check in with my best friends and me!

APRIL 28TH-READING CHALLENGE





Comments