BOOK CLUB THURSDAY-READING CHALLENGE 2016




WELCOME BOOK LOVERS



It's that time again...for Book Club Thursday(BCT).  

This week we are doing our 





The we is me and my best friends(your BCT bloggers). To learn all about us and BCT please visit the tab at the top of my blog. And don't forget to check out what my BFF's said this week by stopping by their blogs (links at the bottom of my blog).

Okay- in a nutshell the Reading Challenge consists of each of us reading a book that matches a theme on our list. 

Some of you that follow me/us on a regular basis might note I've been missing quite a bit. That will probably continue, at least for the next few months. However, on Free Days, Challenges, and other (non-themed)review dates I should be here! And as always, I'd love to hear from you, so without any further ado (to do? LOL)- 

My Reading Challenge pick this month: 




READ A BOOK PUBLISHED PRIOR TO 2010






With her zombie gal pal Wendy and vampy sidekick Gil, celebrity party girl Amanda Feral is ready to take a big bite out of Seattle's supernatural nightlife. But what's a zombie chick to do when her "Mommie Dearest" gets sick? If you're Amanda Feral, you can either ignore the wicked old witch--or bury the past by visiting Ethel before she kicks it. 

Packing their stiletto pumps and plasma into a sketchy rattrap on wheels that used to be a Winebago, Amanda, Wendy, and Gil hit the highway. Of course, they'll have to navigate past some neo-Nazi skinheads, a horny dust devil, a hunky werewolf cop, and an unsightly horde of Kmart shoppers. But for this glamorous gang of ghouls, this trip is about to take a dangerous detour that could give road kill a brand new meaning. . .



I wish I hadn't waited so long to read this book (pub date 2009)! 

Book 2 in the Amanda Feral series, it's just as good(actually better) as the first one this series (Happy Hour of the Damned).

This is just as snarky and OH SHIT DID HE GO THERE(YEAH...YEAH HE DOES!) as book one. 

Well written, freaking hilarious and yes, even a tad touching! Amanda and her pals are...well...one of a kind. 

Mr. Henry was way ahead of his time when he wrote these books. I don't plan on waiting long to read the other books in this series. 


AMAZON | B&N | KOBO














JUNE 2ND: CLEARING OFF THE BOOK SHELVES












Comments