book club thursday-cover talk





WELCOME BOOK LOVERS

Thanks for stopping by. My name is Cyndi and each week, myself and my two best book friends forever Ann and Karen jointly blog together on Book Club Thursday (BCT). To learn all about BCT please click here

If you're a regular reader, you are going to see some fresh changes to each of our BCT blogs for 2017. We are very excited and hope you will participate in our events. 

This week we have: 



This a new trivia(kind of) theme we here at BCT are trying out for 2017. 

Think you know a book by it's cover? 

Ok... So I'm talking the cover minus the author and title...

Don't worry- I'll give you a hint (more like the back cover copy).

That's what Cover Talk is. Each of here on BCT will be posting something different to test you, or maybe peak your interest in a book you haven't read. Well hopefully it's different...we ALL don't know exactly what we each are posting... and considering we have had the same picks in the past... LOL 

Anyways, you'll be able to find out the Cover Talk details (full book cover, buy and author links) by checking in with all of today's  BCT  blogs (links posted down below). 

So without further ado...

I picked this book/cover because it's the book that got my mom hooked on romance when I was kid, thus getting me hooked. Yes, I eventually read it and yes maybe I started off easy for my Cover Talk ...










A pact is sealed in secret behind the foreboding walls of Newgate Prison. In return for one night of unparalleled pleasure, a dashing condemned criminal consents to wed a beautiful heiress, thereby rescuing her from an impending and abhorred arranged union.
But in the fading echoes of hollow wedding vows, a solemn promise is broken, as a sensuous free spirit takes flight to a lush Caribbean paradise, abandoning the stranger she married to face the gallows unfulfilled.
Ruark Beauchamp’s destiny is now eternally intertwined with that of the tempestuous, intoxicating Shanna. He will be free . . . and he will find her. For no iron ever forged can imprison his resolute passion. And no hangman’s noose will keep Ruark from the bride— and ecstasy—that he craves. 






Think you know?

To find out if you were right, you'll need to visit 







And if you've been over on 



I'm going to tell you very soon all about what her Cover Talk book was, so to avoid any SPOILERS, I suggest you STOP now... (otherwise, keep scrolling...)




































































I hope you had fun this week, I know I did!












If you haven't already checked out their blogs using the links above: 












February 23rd: Reading Challenge



Comments