book club thursday - getting to know us-nitty gritty








Welcome Readers


My name is Cyn and each week we (me and my BFF Ann from  Romancing the Readers) blog all about books and book related topics on something we call Book Club Thursday(BCT).  Learn more about me and BCT here

Our feature today is:



This week we are basically interviewing each other. 

I came up with a handful of questions for Ann and she played along, humoring me with her replies!  

Take a look:

 


Cyndi:  Have you ever embarrassed yourself when you met an author?  If yes, who was it and give us some details 

Ann: No. Because I don’t want to embarrass myself. I’m very careful about what I say and do around them.

Cyndi:  Give some details about a favorite RT book convention or other book signing memory?  

Ann: Oh boy, I have so many good memories. One of my favorite times was my first RT where we went out dancing and having fun with the other attendee’s. Staying up late sitting around talking in the bar all good times.

Cyndi:   Name some authors that you DO NOT own a signed book from that you wish you did.  

Ann: Shelly Laurenston, Lynsay Sands

Cyndi:  What is the most you’ve ever spent on a “hard to find” book- name the book/author too 

Ann:  I never spent more than five dollars or so. I can’t even tell you what it was its been so long since I have bought any hard to find books.
 
   Cyndi:What is the “hard to find” book that you own that you are the most proud of? 

   Ann:  I have two. Promise Me Tomorrow by Nora Roberts & The Guinevere Jones series by Jayne Castle



Thanks again Ann! To find out what she asked me and what I had to say, you can check out her blog.

 





 April 12th:

Thursday Rewind:Sloppy Seconds
 
 
 

Comments