on my radar









Welcome Book Lovers


That sounds better than book haters now doesn't?  LOL 

Anyway - each Tuesday I'll be featuring a book (or more) that has caught my eye or is "on my radar" as in: maybe I'll buy or maybe I won't. Most books are released on Tuesday, so most of my picks are released the same day I'm posting this blog (if not - I'll let you know). 

As always, I'd love to hear what books are on your must buy list for the week or what thoughts you have about my choices. 

Today June 26th 


Sadly, I don't have anything to feature that hit the streets today that caught my eye. That's okay because, seriously, I already own enough books to last me...well let's just say...um...I'd better not!  LOL 

I'd love to hear all about what was on your radar today - drop me a line below. 












Comments