friday favorites








Welcome Book Lovers

If you've followed before, you will notice that myself and my BFF  Romancing the Readers have a new feature. 

(Un)forgettable Friday is now Friday Favorites. 

So in other words, each Friday, I'll spotlight a favorite book. 

I'd love to hear about a favorite of yours so drop me a line below!

My choice today:




It's one of my keeper books. All the stories are worth the read. I do have a few that are extra special to me. The book has it all- romance with laughter and yes some tears!
Now I need to grab mine for some re-reading!


From seeing-eye dogs to cats who sit in your lap, animals are there for us in more way than we can count. Helping us get through the day with a wag of the tail and a tilt of the head, they let us know that someone is on our side-no matter what. They also have an uncanny ability to break down barriers between people, bringing families and loved ones closer, and giving strangers an excuse to strike up conversation. In Tails of Love, each writer draws from her own unique perspective on our loyal friends--exploring the many mysterious ways they bring love into our lives.









I'd love to hear about a favorite of yours so drop me a line below!




Comments