saturday scoop











Welcome Book Lovers

That sounds so much better than book haters doesn't it!  LOL 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my "scoop" (I'm all about the short sweet spoiler free style of reviewing) about a book I've read. 


I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments, if you have any, about this novel. I'd also love to hear about your favorite novel by this author (if there is/you have one). 

I'm deviating just a pinch this week.


I  wanted to make sure you knew about and don't forget about the new daily serial story by Stephanie Bond. You can read each day's installment for FREE!


In case you are late to the game, or just impatient you can buy the first installment from the link below. 

I put a short cut on my phone's home screen so I don't forget to read every day!

Ms Bond also has written two prior daily serials that were so much fun!






Home is where the hurt is.
In COMEBACK GIRL, a woman struggling in her career and estranged from her rural family returns home for a medical emergency only to learn her mother has become a hoarder.  In her attempts to clear her childhood home, she uncovers information about the disappearance of her best friend when they were in high school.  A small town family drama of humor, dysfunction, and mystery!
This COMEBACK GIRL, Part 1 novella is a month’s worth of daily segments: JULY


ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM:




You can also learn more about Ms Bond and her serials and other works by visiting: 

Comments