friday favorites







Welcome Book Lovers

If you've followed before, you will notice that myself and my BFF  Romancing the Readers have a new feature. 

(Un)forgettable Friday is now Friday Favorites. 

So in other words, each Friday, I'll spotlight a favorite book. 

Judy Blume is one of those authors for me...

I often re read my favorites from her and each time I do, I pick up something different. The most magical thing about her works is they stand the test of time. 

This particular title gets a new look/cover/edition very few years.  My edition is fetching about $75! But don't worry the one I've included buy links for is much more reasonable! LOL


I'd love to hear about a favorite of yours so drop me a line below!

My choice today:







The bed is brass, covered with a patchwork quilt, and “nice and firm,” Michael says, “in case you’re interested.”

Katherine is interested.

Katherine and Michael are in love, and Katherine knows it’s forever—especially after she loses her virginity to him. But when they’re separated for the summer, she begins to have feelings for another boy. What does this say about her love for Michael? And what does “forever” mean, anyway? Is this the love of a lifetime, or the very beginning of a lifetime of love?








Comments