book club thursday - clearing off the book shelves












Welcome Readers

My name is Cyn and each week we (me and my BFF Ann from  Romancing the Readers) blog all about books and book related topics on something we call Book Club Thursday(BCT).  Learn more about me and BCT here

Our feature today is:









Such an easy week!  We can read ANY book we have owned longer than at least six months - you know... so we can clear something off our book case!  LOL 

I just featured this book on my someday...sunday post on Oct 14.










Second Chance Yuletide  

Owning her own plane is all charter pilot Zoey Hathaway's ever dreamed of. So when she inherits a struggling reindeer farm, with three dozen unruly reindeer and one dangerously attractive ranch hand, Zoey's well-crafted plans seem to fly out the window. Now she must put her trust in Alec Wynn, and hope that the troubled cowboy's past won't interfere with her plans to save the farm. Zoey knows that if she wants to succeed, she can't do everything on her own. But as she accepts Alec's help, she'll soon realize it's not just her farm that's at stake—but her heart.



I don't know why I let myself get behind in this series...I mean Ms Wilson is one of my favorite authors so when I heard this title was going to be an coming Hallmark Christmas movie...

I am SO happy I read it and I must admit, although I typically am NOT a fan of books being turned into movies, I really can't wait to watch it.

Why? 

Because Sleigh Bell Sweethearts is pretty damn magical. 

It hits all the right notes.

It's cute/light humor, sad (and I mean a bit heart breaking), romantic (sweetly so as this is for Harlequin's Inspiration line -but not preachy in any way) plus the animals almost steal the show. 

I did find it a bit light on development and thought some plot points needed a pinch more but still, overall I really loved it!











CHECK OUT WHAT MY BFF READ & REVIEWED




















October 25th

Reading Challenge



Comments