sunday spotlight







carpe librum 


Welcome book lovers. Each Sunday myself and my BFF Ann from Romancing the Readers
will be featuring /shining the spotlight on a book.  Maybe it's a book we read and loved or maybe it's something we can't wait to read or...well you get the idea!

We also blog together on Book Club Thursdays (aka BCT) and on Fridays (various features).

My spotlight book today is one I've already mentioned in at least one past blog post:




Trust me- it's worth seizing - even if I was a bit puzzled by the end! 



 Oyinkan Braithwaite offers up a tale of Nigerian sisters Ayoola, a beautiful and sociopathic serial killer who destroys boyfriends, aware that all they ever want her for is her appearance, and Korede, a nurse whose average looks leave her continually passed up in preference for Ayoola. Still, taciturn and devoted Korede works hard to cover up her charming sister’s crimes. What will happen when they both fall for the same guy? 









Comments