sunday spotlight












carpe librum 

seize the book - what a perfect thought! 



welcome book lovers


Each Sunday myself and my BFF Ann from Romancing the Readers
will be featuring /shining the spotlight on a book or book related themes.  Maybe it's a book we read and loved or maybe it's something we can't wait to read or a burning question we have...well you get the idea!

We also blog together on Book Club Thursdays (aka BCT) and on Fridays (various features).

Today my feature is:


I've been blogging for a number of years now (oh, the changes and things I've learned LOL) so I'm probably recycling this today...but I'd love to know:

Do you buy that hardback by your favorite author knowing the trade or mass market will be printed in six months (hey sometimes we don't have to wait a year! lol)? 

I'm a sucker- if I can get the hardback for at least 30% or more off the publishers price (what the mark up is typically anyways) yeah...yeah, I'll buy it!  LOL 

So drop me a line about who you buy ASAP in hardback. 



Comments