wtf friday






carpe librum 


Welcome book lovers. Each Friday myself and my BFF Ann from Romancing the Readers
will be briefly featuring various book related topics.

We also blog together on Book Club Thursdays (aka BCT) and on Sundays (sunday spotlight).

Today's feature is called wtf friday as in that made me go wtf - LOL 

Ever get so very EXCITED about an author's upcoming release, especially when a HUGE DEAL is made about it magazines/social media and the release date approaches and then suddenly...no book... 

Yeah that's what happened with my featured title (although the publishers website now lists the release date as November 1st 2019 but as AUDIO only?) I've been searching high and low for MONTHS about any info so if you have it- I'd love to know the real deal, especially since the info I have found is very diverse/all over the place. 











Comments