sunday spotlight












carpe librum 

seize the book - what a perfect thought! 



welcome book lovers


Each Sunday myself and my BFF Ann from Romancing the Readers
will be featuring /shining the spotlight on a book or book related themes.  Maybe it's a book we read and loved or maybe it's something we can't wait to read or a burning question we have...well you get the idea!

We also blog together on Book Club Thursdays (aka BCT) and on Fridays (various features).

Today my feature is:





Today, I'm wondering what was the last book you stopped reading and why?

I'm not talking about a book you tried for only about 20 pages and gave up on because you just weren't into it...but rather...

Maybe it's the book, that 100 pages in suddenly had a printing error and began again at page one, and picked up again at page 200 thus in reality missing 100 pages 

Or maybe you were just 30 pages shy of finishing and you dropped it in the bathwater...

Or maybe, just maybe, a character did something so utterly deplorable you just couldn't...ARGH!


I'm victim(yes victim LOL) of the first two and was almost guilty of the last (I was nearly done with the book so...) 

And in case you're curious:

Adriana Trigiani

Kathleen Eagle 

J R Ward 






Comments