bookclub thursday - throwback thursday








carpe librum 

seize the book

Thanks for stopping by for BCT (Book Club Thursday). My name is Cyn and each week myself and by BFF Ann@ Romancing the Readers  (rtr) blog about book related themes. 
Today is: 



 today, i'm re-visiting this post: 

i've been choosing my tbt posts from the past the same way since we started this feature (close my eyes, scroll and stop) so why toy with what works (for me at least! LOL) except today- i'm sharing one of rtr's posts: 



view rtr's post from june 1st 2018

i love this author- catherine coulter- BUT not only am i behind in her books (like way way way...) but i've this title FOREVER and keep meaning to read it...


now check out rtr's tbt post 



Romancing the Readers



march 28th 

reading challenge





Comments

Post a Comment