book club thursday - getting to know us









carpe librum 

seize the book

Thanks for stopping by for BCT (Book Club Thursday). My name is Cyn and each week myself and by BFF Ann@ Romancing the Readers blog about book related themes. 


Today is: 


YIKES

well SHIT happens and i boo-booed and deleted this original post in error

so here it is again but much abbreviated  LOL 


here are Y/N questions that both myself and RTR asked each other- only Y/N responses were allowed which SUCKED but that was the point  LOL 


i carry a book everywhere i go:  Y

i won't read a book's review until AFTER i've read the book (if at all):N

i've bought a book for the cover alone: Y 

i have multiple copies of the same book: Y 

i'd give up TV before books:

have you ever written a bad review and wish you hadn't: N

have you ever said you finished a book when you didn't: Y 

have you ever returned a book that you read first: N

have your ever stopped reading an author over a bad book: N 

have you ever written a good review for a bad book because you liked the author: N 


and since i mucked things up and to make it easier here are RTR's responses: 


I carry a book (almost) everywhere I go Yes

I won’t read a book’s review until AFTER I’ve read the book (if at all) Yes

I’ve bought a book for the cover alone Yes

I have multiple copies of the same book Yes

I’d give up TV before books Yes

Have you ever written a bad review and wish you hadn't? No

Have you ever said you finished a book when you didn't? Yes

Have you ever returned a book that you read first? No

Have you ever stopped reading an author over one bad book? No

Have you ever written a good review of a bad book because you like the author? No






Comments