sunday spotlight




carpe librum 

seize the book - what a perfect thought! 


welcome book lovers

each Sunday myself and my BFF Ann from Romancing the Readers (RTR)
will be featuring /shining the spotlight on a book or book related themes.  maybe it's a book we read and loved or maybe it's something we can't wait to read or a burning question we have...well you get the idea!

we also blog together on Book Club Thursdays (aka BCT) and on fridays (various features).


today my feature is:



novellas





i'm cheating a pinch today - 

novellas can be a wonderful thing ...or not such...and in my opinion a novella clocks in at about 50 to 100 pages 

i'm a huge fan when a novella kicks off a series or for a holiday themed treat or even when i want to try an author for the first time

my only beef- PRICE - yeah- they can be WAY TOO HIGH sometimes 

do have feeling about novellas?

have an author that you think does a fantastic job? 

i'd love to hear about it below









Comments