book club thursday - 3/12/2020

Happy St Patrick's Day 



welcome book lovers
carpe librum 
seize the books

each week myself and my BFF ann from over at Romancing the Readers or RTR)blog about book related themes on book club thursday(BCT)


we're all Irish on St Patrick's Day

truth be told, i'm not Irish and never really celebrated the day (okay maybe a few times...LOL)
but i'm happy for those that are and celebrate and are proud of their heritage 

today focuses on Irish themes in books and rather than take the easy way out and mention a certain a prolific author OR even this book:


i'm picking another novel for one particular reason (and gee i hope my memory serves me correctly!) LOL






i'd love to hear about a favorite of yours or any thoughts about my choices



visit RTR 

and

join us next week 3/19/2020
throwback thursday 


Comments