my two cents- 6/17/2020


The Half Sister-Sandie Jones

welcome book lovers


OOPS!

How could I have forgotten to feature this book yesterday- so Happy Belated Book Birthday!


Meet the half sister, and unravel the ties that blind us.

THE TRUTH

Sisters Kate and Lauren meet for Sunday lunch every week without fail, especially after the loss of their father.

THE LIE

But a knock at the door is about to change everything. A young woman by the name of Jess holds a note with the results of a DNA test, claiming to be their half sister.

THE UNTHINKABLE

As the fallout starts, it's clear that they are all hiding secrets, and perhaps this family isn't as perfect as it appears.


Another huge HOME RUN for Ms Jones with this novel.She just keeps getting better and better.

It came out yesterday, and if you haven't tried Ms Jones in the past, now is a good time.

Like her prior novels, Ms Jones writes female centered novels with a what you see(read - ha ha) isn't always what you get.

Intrigued?

You should be. The Half Sister is that good. 

I will admit that I didn't immediately get into the book from the first few pages, as I wasn't exactly sure what to think but that quickly changed (very quickly).


I highly recommend this fast paced smartly written novel. It's a pay attention type of novel and I saw most of what was coming...(hint: BUY THE BOOK😊)




Comments