Feature Friday-7/3/2020



Future Read
Welcome Book Lovers

 
My name is Cyn and each week myself and my BFF Ann from over at Romancing the Readers host various themes. 

Today we are each talking about a book we hope to read someday...in the future!

I recently cleaned out my basement and purged to many books than I care to admit. I came across so many that I have never read (and want to) and so many that I want to read again because honestly I can't remember a damn thing (mostly) about them! LOL 

So today I present: 


Victoria Thomas is one of the FBI's finest criminal profilers, a career born of the tragic, unsolved murder of her younger sister. She's also a closet "Sherlockian," involved in a group that follows the famous English detective. This hobby leader her to London, to a symposium on Sherlock Holmes, where she finds unexpected passion...and a chilling murder mystery involving a modern-day Jack the Ripper.

He's murdering women and leaving clever, diabolical messages for Victoria to follow. He's teasing her, taunting her, daring her to find him. For he, too, is following his calling--answering the terrible demons of his bloodline, proving he is every bit as elusive as his infamous ancestor.

In the chilling Bloodline, Jill Jones weaves a spellbinding tale of icy suspense, haunting romance, and lost history, that spans from the time of Jack the Ripper in 1888, to this very day.





Comments