BCT-Summer Fun- 8/13/2020



Summer Fun

Welcome Book Lovers

My name is Cyn and thanks for stopping by. Each week, myself and my BFF Ann from over at Romancing the Readers (RTR)blog about book related themes on Book Club Thursday(BCT)


Summer Fun 

Today we are talking about- well Summer...

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the heat or more precisely the humidity- UGH. And as I write this post- late July-I'm already sick of the extra hot/humid Mid-West weather. Not that I want two feet of snow OR below zero wind chills...LOL But yeah the book's tagline fits not only my current mood but the book too! 

I recently read this book after finding it buried away. It was a fun book overall and made me go buy a box of oatmeal pies that  I really enjoyed!



The aliens have landed?

UFOs? Little green men? Local reporter Ciel Landry didn't believe in any of the nutty stories flying around town. She knew it was the heat making everyone act crazy --until she met Jack Cooper and got a little crazr herself. He was gorgeous and sexy and made her temperature skyrocket. Then she learned that Jack was a former astronaut and in the midst of some top secret experiments. 

To find out the truth, Ciel was ready, willing, and able to have a close encounter with Jack. To make him kiss and tell. 


Visit


Join us

8/20: TBT


Comments