Shout Out Saturday - 8/1/2020



my two cents



Welcome book lovers

My name is Cyn and thanks for stopping by today.

For today's shout out Saturday, I'm hosting my two cents which is basically a review of a book I've read. I'm the short sweet spoiler free type of reviewer. As always,I'd love to hear from you so drop me a line. 




Meet the first Mrs. Ford
Beautiful. Accomplished.
Wealthy beyond imagination.
Married to a much younger man.
And now, she’s dead.

Meet the second Mrs. Ford.
Waitress. Small-town girl.
Married to a man she never forgot,
From a summer romance ten years before.
And now, she’s wealthy beyond imagination.

Who is Connor Ford?
Two women loved him. And knew him as only wives can know.


This book was released on 7/28 and if you have read and enjoyed past novels by Ms Campbell this novel is a pinch different in my opinion but that's not a bad thing. It's an AWESOME thing. Total grand slam of a novel.

Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. 

Ms Campbell writes freaking fantastic characters- ones I love to hate and hate to love and cheer maybe when I should or shouldn't and oh you get the idea LOL. And her mixed story telling, yet again elevates what could have been a so-so book into an even better one.  

This book broke my heart just a tad- again,I found this a bit of a departure from Ms Campbell's previous novels but I LOVED IT. Every twisty, compelling word. 

I give this book 4.5 hearts (out of 5).




Comments