Spotlight Sunday- Animals-8/16/2020



Animal Covers

Welcome Book Lovers

My name is Cyn and thanks for stopping by.

Today I am "spotlighting" a book cover (no real explanation) with a theme of animal(s).

I will say a cheated a pinch with the bird but there are animals in the series!  LOL  And any of the books are worth the read. 

Hint: maybe I'm biased because i LOVE owls!  LOL


Owly is a good-natured little owl, and he's always helping those around him. But despite his kindness, he seems to frighten would-be friends away before they even give him a chance, just because he's an owl. That all changes, though, once Owly meets Wormy. Like Owly, Wormy is in need of a good friend, too -- someone who can be counted on for a helping hand, a good laugh, and a great adventure!


As always,even if I forget to mention it- I'd love to hear from you so drop me a line below.


Comments