feature friday-future reads

 


Future Reads

Welcome Book Lovers


I'm Cyn and thanks for stopping by.

Today I am "featuring" a book I want to read...in the future! LOL

I have mixed feelings about why I both want to read this book and why I kind of don't...


I have lived for thousands of years, believing myself to be something I’m not. Someone I’m not.

Trained as a slayer and predator, I’ve learned to become a tool for evil. Until I was sent to kill the one woman I couldn’t. My hesitation cost her everything, including her life.

Or so I thought.

To save her, I need to trust enemies and friends I’m not sure won’t betray me, including a woman born of an enemy race who hates mine bitterly.

And maybe become the monster of my past.



As always- drop me a line- I'd love to hear from you.




 

Comments