literary musings

 


book reviews


Welcome Book Lovers

Carpe Librum 


My name is Cyn and thanks for stopping by. Today I am hosting my short(sometimes very) spoiler free, no nonsense thoughts about a book I've recently read. 




One night, Molly Clarke walked away from her life.

She doesn't want to be found.

Or at least, that's the story.

The car abandoned miles from home.

The note found at a nearby hotel.

The shattered family that couldn’t be put back together.

They called it a “walk away.”

It happens all the time.

Women disappear, desperate to leave their lives behind and start over.

But is that what really happened to Molly Clarke?



I've only read a few books by Ms Walker and this one by far is my favorite.I mean OMFG- this book!

It has a fair amount of creep factor but it is not horror in any way. Fair warning set time aside for this jaw dropping on the edge of your seat book before you start it because it is really that freaking amazing.Ms Walker both stops and breaks your heart with Don't Look For Me.

Another huge draw with this book are the characters.Molly and her daughter Nic are well developed and not quite completely likable. If you've read any of my past reviews you might recall that is a HUGE plus for me most of the time.And little Alice...oh Alice...

While I did figure out most of the twists, there is one I didn't see coming and it's one hell of a shocker. 

Don't miss out on this amazing book! 


As always drop me a note below, I'd love to hear from you.






  


Comments