literary musings

 


book reviews


Welcome Book Lovers

Carpe Librum 


My name is Cyn and thanks for stopping by. Today I am hosting my short (sometimes very) spoiler free, no nonsense thoughts about a book I've recently read. 




Short Horror stories set in the 80's with the movies/cinema being a central theme/setting.



Another book with a cover that I just LOVE. And it utterly fits this fun 80's horror anthology. 

All of the 14 short stories here are centered around the movies- theaters/cinema drive-ins etc 

Despite the low page count there is not a clunker in the bunch. Pretty amazing and makes the purchase print price worth it. Plus again- that cover just begs to be shown off! Oh-andthere are some treats inside I won't spoil!

My favorites (in no order) were:

Coming Attractions by Stephen Graham Jones (seriously- add him to your must read list-he's one of my favorite authors)

Invisible by Mario Acevedo

On the Rocks by K.Nicole Davis 

Creature Feature by Gary Jonas

I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note below.




    



Comments