book club thursday - free day

  


Free Day 


Welcome Book Lovers

Carpe Librum 


Thanks for stopping by today for this week's edition of Book Club Thursday (BCT). My name is Cyn and almost everyday of the week (especially Thursdays LOL) myself and Ann from over at Romancing the Readers(RTR)blog together about a variety of things. 



Free Day  


You think a day to blog/post about whatever the heck I want to would be easy! 

HA!

I'm writing this at the last possible moment hoping something would have to come to be by now. Especially something inspired and fresh and something/a theme that I haven't recycled.

Last Thursday for our Reading Challenge feature I was bemoaning the fact I was in a reading slump. That post was pre-written and as I write this while I have been reading much slower, at least I'm out of the slump! 

Anyways - drop me a line about what you are reading and loving, I'd love to hear all about it.



Visit



Join us

11/5

Trivia Time 





Comments