feature friday -forever books

  


forever books 


Welcome Book Lovers

Carpe Librum


Thanks for stopping by. Today I am "featuring" a forever theme. And by today I mean 9/24 the day I'm authoring this. LOL

If you've read my blog in the past, you might recall what I'm about mention is a common theme for me.

It's no secret that I own enough books to probably keep me reading until the end of time. Yet sometimes it takes me FOREVER to find something to read that holds my attention/interest. 

Usually when this happens I either switch up genres, try an anthology with multiple authors, or re-read a favorite. But UGH...sometimes those things don't even work! As someone who reads at least several hours a day, this is horrible when it takes me forever to find something to read.

So I'd love hear your tricks when this happens-if it has!





I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line below. 




Comments